- XOOPS PHP Content Management System Official Website
- Module Repository
- Xoops Tips
- GIJOE’s Website
The largest XOOPS Security contributor
- XOOPS official Unicode UTF-8 HOWTO website
- XOOPS China
Contains schinese xoops distribution
- XOOPS 正體中文延伸計劃
Contains utf8 tchinese xoops distribution
- Taiwan PHP User Group
Contains utf8 twxoops distribution, has 2.0.14 tchinese utf8
- When development, turn on display_errors in php.ini. Turn on Debug Mode in XOOPS Admin page, so that you know what is happening.
- If using CVS/SVN to do version control, I think it is preferrable to NOT using multiple themes/templates and edit the default files directly, so that the changes are keep at the file level instead of inside the database, which is much easier to do tracking.
- How to build your own XOOPS module PDF
module building starting guide – warning: very out dated, 2004-03-28
- XOOPS FAQ: How do I learn about creating my own Xoops module?
- XOOPS DEV Wiki: Module Development Guide
- XOOPS DEV Wiki: Kernel Deprecated Functions
Don’t use these old functions
Multi-lingual module for xoops
- newbb 2
- Koivi Editor (a WYSIWYG editor for XOOPS)
- List of some else WYSIWYG editors for XOOPS
Add custom fields and finer access control
Very useful module, put and edit html contents (include spaw WYSIWYG editor), or warping html pages into XOOPS
- Article Management System (AMS)
- Community Bulletin Board (CBB) Project
- Web Links
- XoopsGallery (base on: Gallery 1.3.3 web application
When you have any problems on using XOOPS, or just begin to use XOOPS. I highly recommend you to visit the XOOPS FAQ website.
Below are some of the useful FAQs I recommend to start with:
- Can I include my own HTML pages in xoops?
Guide on how to include your own page in XOOPS, by simple php include or use existing modules.
- How can I maximise search engine optimisation?
General tips on search engine optimization (SEO), and how to use XOOPS variables to auto fill meta keywords.
- How can I easily create a module with HTML content without any PHP and MySQL. Is there some Module generator or something?
Guide on how to create your own module
- Is there a way to convert my URLs to search engine friendly addresses?