Love from the God~
- christianstudy.com – 中文基督教神學網站
- Online Bible
- 環球聖經公會 – 網上新譯本 WCNV (Search only)
- 漢語聖經協會 – 網上新譯本
- biblegateway.com A searchable online Bible in over 100 versions and 50 languages
- PPC 電子聖經 e-Sword
籍基督, 幫囚友, 重塑生命; 本真道, 助釋友, 回饋社群.
- 恩典論壇: 單身基督徒應注意
- For Her
- For Him
- For Anyone
- [男女心事] 適合走下去的人
- [男女心事] 一對80後小夫妻離婚後的三十天生活 看到最後竟然哭了
Learning about Love
I don’t get it yet doesn’t means I can never get it.
It just means I’m not fully understand it so I don’t know what should I do.
When I understand it fully, no matter who she is,
someone will join into my life in the future,
I will find her some day, some time, some where by doing the right thing at the right moment.
First of all, I have to be happy myself.
- What is Love?
- love is an action, love is not a feeling
- love is helping others, meeting their needs, putting their well being first
- If you love some one you will not, cheat on them, lie to them, steal from them, etc.
- Mother’s Choice: Love… is it the Real Things
Very clear example of what is true love and what is fake love.
The most important point, am I preparing the best for her in the future? If not then I do not actally love her.
Besides, I hope it is also useful to some girls viewing this page, too.
- The Definition of Love
- The All time most quoted bible saying about love:
- Love is patient, love is kind.
- It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
- It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
- Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
- It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
- There are times when choosing to love someone comes at a great cost. You have to sacrifice something; time, money, energy, and sometimes the greatest cost will be giving up your own life so that someone else can live. When it really costs you something to persevere in a relationship or to help someone, that is the real test to find out if you truely love that person.
- If you do whats best for the other person even though it is hard or costly for you… you have discovered real love.
- What Is the True Definition of Love?
- Real love is not an emotion or a feeling, rather it is a choice. We have the choice to love someone or not.
- So many relationships today are failing because we have the mindset that if something happens and we don love a person anymore, we can just abandon them to find the true love we should experience.
- From the bible: f I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not LOVE, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging symbol. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not LOVE, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not LOVE, I gain nothing. LOVE is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. LOVE does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. LOVE never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and LOVE. But the greatest of these is LOVE.?I Corinthians 13
- Love isn something you can attain by manufacturing it.
- Love will reward it givers.
- Love really does trust, even when situations give way to doubt.
- True love looks beyond the situation and stares hope in the face. It says, o matter what it looks like, I will love you and trust you, and hope for you.?
- Love is truly a gift we give to others, not depending on any one thing.
- about.com – Love Quotations (quotes of the definition of love from people in the world)
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- You don’t love a woman because she’s beautiful; she is beautiful because you love her.
- A happy man marries the girl he loves; a happier man loves the girl he marries.
- Even a very small degree of hope is enough to cause the birth of love.
- The three hardest tasks in the world are neither physical feats nor intellectual achievements, but moral acts: 1) To return love for hate; 2) To include the excluded; and 3) To say ‘I was wrong.’
- There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.
- I am in love – and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man. I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love. If you have not done so already, you are wasting your life.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, and always with the same person.
- The meaning of love (Simple and fun)
- What is true love and how do you know when you have found it?
- How far is too far? What are the guidelines for dating relationships?
Love / love related websites
- The Ten Commandments
- The Love and Romance Homepage (Lots of links, but not much information)
- HOW-2 MEET WOMEN: The Shy Man’s Guide to Relationships (Click the BROWSE button at the bottom of this page!)
The 10 Secrets of Love
- The Power of Thought
Love begins with our thoughts. We become what we think about. Loving thoughts create loving experiences and loving relationships. Affirmations can change our beliefs and thoughts about ourselves and others. If we want to love someone, we need to consider their needs and desires. Thinking about your ideal partner will help you recognize her when you meet her.
- The Power of Respect
You cannot love anyone or anything unless you first respect them. The first person you need to respect is yourself. To begin to gain self-respect ask yourself, “What do I respect about myself?" To gain respect for other, even those you may dislike, ask yourself “What do I respect about them?"
- The Power of Giving
If you want to receive love, all you have to do is give it! The more love you give, the more you will receive. To love is to give of yourself, freely and unconditionally. Practice random acts of kindness. Before committing to a relationship ask not what the other person will be able to give you, but rather what you will be able to give them. The secret formula of a happy, life long, loving relationship is to always focus on what you can give instead of what you can take.
- The Power of Friendship
To find a true love, you must first find a true friend. Love does not consist of gazing into each other’s eyes, but rather looking outward together in the same direction. To love someone completely you must love them for who they are, not what they look like. Friendship is the soil through which love’s seeds grow. If you want to bring love into a relationship, you must first bring friendship.
- The Power of Touch
Touch is one of the most powerful expressions of love, breaking down barriers and bonding relationships. Touch changes our physical and emotional states and makes us more receptive to love.
- The Power Of Letting Go
If you love something, let it free. If it comes back to you it’s yours, if it doesn’t it never was. Even in a loving relationship, people need their own space. If we want to learn to love, we must first learn to forgive and let go of past hurts and grievances. Love means letting go of our fears, prejudices, egos and conditions. “Today, I let go of all my fears, the past has no power over me. Today is the beginning of a new life."
- The Power of Communication
When we learn to communicate openly and honestly, life changes. To love someone is to communicate with them. Let the people you love know that you love them and appreciate them. Never be afraid to say those three magic words. “I Love You." Never let an opportunity pass to praise someone. Always leave someone you love with a loving word. It could be the last time you see them. If you were about to die but could make telephone calls to the people you loved, who would you call, what would you say and…what are you waiting for?
- The Power Of Commitment
If you want to have love in abundance, you must be commited to it, and that commitment will be reflected in your thoughts and actions. Commitment is the true test of love. If you want to have loving relationships, you must be committed to loving relationships. When you are committed to someone or something, quitting is never an option. Commitment distinguishes a fragile relationship from a strong one.
- The Power Of Passion
Passion ignites love and keeps it alive. Lasting passion does not come through physical attraction alone. It comes from deep commitment, enthusiasm, interest and excitement. Passion can be recreated by recreating past experiences when you felt passionate. Spontaneity and surprises produce passion. The essence of love and happines are the same. All we need to do is to live each day with passion.
- The Power Of Trust
Trust is essential in all loving relationships. Without it one person becomes suspicious, anxious and fearful and the other person feels trapped and emotionally suffocated. You cannot love someone completely unless you trust them completely. Act as if your relationship with the person you love will never end. One of the ways you can tell whether a person is right for you is to ask yourself, “Do I trust them completely and unreservedly?" If the answer is “no", think carefully before making a commitment.